Wednesday 24 October 2012

F&M's Day At Ballarat

All the races at Ballarat today are restricted to female horses.No colts,horses or geldings allowed. This day has become a regular October fixture at Ballarat .I'll bet the bloke that came up with the idea for this "novelty" isn't a serious punter.I'm wary of F&M's races from a betting point of view and I usually look for extra value in the odds before betting in them.
Predictably,it's a very tricky card and until the last race I'll be operating only on the lay side of the exchange.
In the last I will be backing Benenden if I can get 3.2 or better.I thought her Cranbourne win was very strong and she will improve a lot over the extra 200m today.Gate 1 gives her the chance to position handy.She is a 3-y-o taking on her elders so that is a concern but if the odds are available I'm keen to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment