Friday 30 January 2015

Flemington & Rosehill Today

Flemington is a Good 3 and it's generally dry with a slight chance of a little rain but doubt even if it comes it will make any great difference.
Rosehill is a Slow 6 but drying all the time. May upgrade.

The few weeks I had away from the racing at the end of last year gave me a chance to formulate some new statergies. This month I've been trying out some new ideas. Just because things work well initially doesn't mean they will continue to do so but I really have had an excellent month trying out these new ideas. Hopefully it won't be a flash in the pan. This game has changed so much in the last few years and you constantly have to be evolving or the pack will catch you up and pass you.

Racing looks very tough to call at Rosehill and I can offer nothing there of any worth.

Flemington has a few shorties that look hard to oppose but offer no value at current quotes namely Lucky Liberty, Better Land and Tonopah. Akzar probably falls into the same catergory although I might be tempted to back him if he got out to 3.0 but that looks unlikely.

I generally have very few bets in January but it's been a drought this month. I don't put up anything on the blog unless I'm definitely backing it myself.
Next blog will be Wednesday with metro meeting at Sandown and Canterbury

No comments:

Post a Comment