Friday 31 October 2014

Flemington Carnival - Day One (VRC Derby, Coolmore, Myer Classic and Mackinnon)

Huge day in prospect at Flemington with an outstanding programme including four G1's.
The band of heavy rain that swept through Victoria this morning only seemed to skirt Flemington so the track is still rated a Good 3. There is a bit more rain coming but looking at the radar I'm figuring the worst it will do is drop it down to Dead 4. The wind is quite strong and that may disadvantage on pacers but watch a race or two before jumping to any early conclusions.
I like to charge into such a great day's racing bullish about a handful of horses I want to back but I cannot. Prices on the ones I like are either slight unders or very tight to my assessed odds. Value may appear as the day goes on but at this stage I haven't backed anything.
There are a couple of possibilities at Rosehill but again at this stage I'm uncommitted.
Any Bets and Updates sent via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment