Friday 24 October 2014

Cox Plate Day at Moonee Valley and Rosehill

Moonee Valley is a Good 3 and no rain on the horizon. Rosehill is a Good 3 and again no rain around.
Very competitive racing all round today and there is nothing at this stage that I'm falling over myself to back at current quotes.

Cox Plate
This race can catch you out a bit and some of the recent renewals have been challenging for punters.
I don't like Moonee Valley particularly and I think it's a trappy place to be betting unless you have the right type of horse and scenario (generally on pace -little pressure). With little or no confidence my top 5 this year are:

Sacred Falls
Fawkner
Criterion
Adelaide
Silent Achiever

I expect it will be a relatively quiet day bets wise today. If I'm having any they will go out with any updates via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment