Sunday 11 May 2014

Weekly Round Up

Things had been chugging along nicely so far this year so a reality check was due and it came last week.
I got knocked for six with a nasty virus and nothing went right punting wise at all.
Reviewing the bets and the lays this morning and very sad reading it makes.
I don't like losing weeks/months but they are an inevitable part of life if you are punting. As long as I can review the bets I've had and feel satisfied that I'm operating within my normal parameters I can take the losing periods in my stride. That's not the case this last week where some of the decisions to bet and lay look very flaky on reflection and there were a couple that went unbacked and won that I definitely should have been on. My main job now is to get myself back in the zone asap.
 Maybe you just shouldn't bet when you are sick.Anyway I'm having a couple of quiet days to settle my head down and will be back into it on Wednesday.
Meanwhile here are the very disappointing figures from last week:-

Australia

 All bets sent via Twitter- bets in 8 races -no winners

Stakes     10.05
Loss        10.05 units

UK & International

Bets in the blog-1 bet-no winners

Stakes      1 unit
Loss         1 unit

Bets sent via Twitter-3 bets -no winners

Stakes      3.15 units
Loss         3.15 units

Overall LOSS for the week 14.20 units
Overall PROFIT for the year 18.86 units

No comments:

Post a Comment