Friday 9 May 2014

Chester May Meeting-Day Three

Soft ground at Chester and more rain around.The rail has been moved out again so the inside should still be OKand there will be the cutaway in the straight.
I hate betting in these conditions unless I'm on a real wet tracker and I'm sure it's definitely going to be in the right spot in the run. The pendulum swings decisively in favour of the layers in these conditions and it's there that you need to be concentrating your attention when faced with deteriorating tracks.
Good racing but only working on the "lay" side of the exchange today so there is nothing I can advise as a bet.
Lingfield has a bizarre going description of Good on the straight course but Soft from the 7f to the 5f.That's enough to have me very wary about playing on that track until I've seen a race ot two.On the Round track it's Good,Good to Firm in places.
Lots of non runners coming through at Chester including Mount Athos in the Ormonde which rather takes the gloss of that race.
Can't help you with much early today.
Latest via Twitter during racing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment