Wednesday 30 April 2014

Warrnambool Day Three

Sorry I'm a bit late with this but the first two races were an easy miss for me.
Still a Heavy 10 but it looks to be playing ok-there is rain forecast but not till this evening.
The form has held up really well this week considering the ground so hopefully that tread continues.
I'm not committed early to anything today but there are definite possibilities both backs and lays.
Updates,Bets/Lays sent via Twitter.
I've had a couple of requests to list any Blackbookers I have engaged in the blog.Please note these are just horses I've noted as been likely to be of interest going forward.They are not automatic bets as sometimes they are raced in unsatisfactory races (out of their class,wrong trip,wrong ground etc.) Anyway there is no harm in listing them so here are todays


W'bool   R3    Isaiah
               R4   Montoya Heights
               R8   Akzar
                       Haylaman
                       St. Jean

Wagga    R7   Unanimously

No comments:

Post a Comment