Friday 25 April 2014

Randwick Carnival Final day & Sandown

Randwick posts a Slow 6 for the final day of it's Autumn carnival.Overall it's a disappointing card for a feature day.Not many races appeal betting wise.
Sandown is a Good 3 and there is some very light rain around currently.Dount it makes a great deal of difference but monitor to be sure.
I sent one bet through early via twitter -Sandown R3 Pin Your Hopes 0.75 units at 6.70 or better-take the 9.0 (now into 7.0) .It was bigger earlier but I  missed the top odds.

Sand R 4  Khutulun is on offer at 7.50 with Bet365 if you can get on.I have her at 6.0 so at 6.50 or better 0.85 units

There other possibilities today depending on how tracks are playing and how markets open up.
I'm keen on Darci Magic in R6 up at eagle farm but I'm not committed yet.
Bets/Lays and updates via Twitter through the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment