Sunday 9 November 2014

Last Weeks Round Up and YTD Figures

Things started off well last week but fell away later. I actually had a very good week but that's not mirrored in what I sent out on the blog and "tweeted" through as I'm doing far more on the "lay" side of the exchange now than I am on the "back" side these days.
Here are last weeks figures:

UK & Int.
Nothing advised

Australia

Bets advised in the blog - bets in 5 races - 2 winners

Stakes              7.10
Profit                5.23

Bets advised via twitter - bets in 11 races - no winners

Stakes             11.90
Loss                11.90

Overall for the week Loss 6.62 units

YTD Figures

Stakes             475.30
Profit                 75.06
POT                   15.79%

I was very conscious on the last day of the Flemington Carnival that I am badly in need of a break.
I had planned to through November and have December off but my brains are beginning to scramble so this will be the last post this year. I've had a good year far better than these figures show as my bets have only accounted for 28% of this year's profits. Trading and laying on the exchange have provided the bulk of my earnings
At this point I think it unlikely that I will continue with the blog next year but I may change my mind after a decent break.

No comments:

Post a Comment