Friday 26 December 2014

Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to All

I've had a few week's away from the racing and have relocated away from the tropical North back to Melbourne. Still waiting for Telstra to connect my internet and all went very smoothly bar for them. Hopefully they will have me connected next week. Running with a mobile Wi-Fi meanwhile.
At the moment I'm catching up with what's been happening whilst I've had a bit of time off so it will be a week or two before I'm fully back in the swing of things. I'm aiming to relaunch the blog on Jan. 10 and I'll be trying to present things a little differently this year.
A quick glance at today's racing has me tempted to break my resolve to stay out until I'm all set up and ready to go again.  Dothraki in R6 at Canterbury is this one that's tempting me.
Happy and Prosperous New Year wishes to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment