Tuesday 10 December 2013

Caulfield & Warwick Farm Today

Caulfield is a Dead 5 and looking at the radar now it seems more than likely that the track may get some more rain so I doubt there will be an upgrade.monitor.Warwick farm is a Good 3 and a dry afternoon is forecast.
Cards don't come more difficult than the one at Caulfield today.Most of these races would slot nicely into the programmes at Echuca,Sale Warnambool,Terang,Kyneton etc.This is the problem created when there is too much racing.Midweek metro meetings in the off season look very ordinary indeed.The only possible race I could be interested in betting in is the last but I want to see the track conditions and pattern before doing anything there. There are a handful I'm keen to take on today but it depends on how high you have to go to get matched.Challenging day!
Warwick Farm may have possibilities but I had some family drama this morning and I haven't been able to do the form thoroughly as a result.Still working on it there.
If there is anything of note today I'll tweet it through.Sorry it's all a bit negative today but it's hard to enthuse about such a mediocre programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment