Tuesday 9 April 2013

Update

Apologies for no blog on Saturday.I'm battling a few health issues at the moment and newly prescribed medication made me very unwell last Friday and through into Saturday.I got up for the racing on Saturday but watched most of it in a daze.I did manage to concentrate a bit towards the end of the day and backed It Is Written in the last at Moonee Valley.After the way things have gone over the last few weeks I was a bit stunned to actually have backed a winner.I think I managed a short grunt of satisfaction before shuffling off back to bed again.I did get up again late to watch the Grand National and was delighted to see a Yorkshire trained horse, Auroras Encore win the race.He's trained at High Eldwick which is about 5 miles from where I grew up and went to school as a boy.
I'm still struggling a bit so no selections today but hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to post a blog on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment